Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Crazy for Candy
Friday, October 28, 2005
Random bits:

1) My trip to Fort Lauderdale was cancelled due to the damage done by Hurricane Wilma. I really didn't want to go on this trip, and now that I'm not, I don't know what to do this weekend. I know it's Halloween weekend and there are all sorts of parties happening, but I don't know where to begin. I want to hit them all. I want to be Mr. Social Butterfly.

2) I received a fortune cookie the other day with no fortune in it. What does this tell me? It's kind of like the time I had a fortune cookie on my birthday, and the fortune inside said, "Keep smiling, things will be better."

3) My street will be overrun with children on Monday. Last year, my housemate and I ran out of our five bags of candy in 30 minutes. We had to start handing out granola bars and Mardi Gras beads. The beads made us popular. Finally, we had to shut down the lights and hide. This year, we've purchased at least 16 bags of candy. I will be buying more this weekend.

4) When the hell is Nada Surf going to come back to my town to perform?

5) Shout out to Ragna! Read her blog. More shout outs to come. Be patient.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:37 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory