Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I'm having trouble breathing
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Maybe I'm developing asthma. I woke up Sunday morning, and I was unable to breathe very well for at least three hours. Or maybe in the middle of the night, I had a malicious spirit sitting on my chest while I slept. Either way, my lungs don't work properly at the moment. If you have an extra pair of lungs around, please send them to me. My address is in the book.

Saturday night, my flatmate and I decided to have another party. We throw about three to four parties a year, all of them themed. This party was The Fantasy Party. Judging from guest comments, I believe it was a hit. I was able to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time, hang out with people I hang out with all the time, and meet cool, new people (hello Wee Demon!...everyone, check out her blog...it's on the right hand side of this page).

long_division is in town; however, she was unable to attend the party because her friend (who I dearly love and would have liked to have seen) doesn't like social functions. Yes, long_division, I'm calling you out on this. I tease because I love.

Earlier in the day, my dog was groomed. Her fantasy was to be a clean dog. Oh, look at her!



So, no one peed on the couch at this party. No one stole anything or got into a fight. And no one had sex in the bathroom that I'm aware of (though the lesbian brides were in there a long time).

I'm taking suggestions for the next theme.

I have an all-day seminar about copy editing today. What a time to be alive!
posted by pimplomat @ 11:13 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory