Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Little Screaming Humans
Monday, September 26, 2005
Friday night I went to a concert with one of my friends. It was at a large venue, and there were lots of little, screaming humans. I feared my seat would come crashing down 50 feet below, and the emergency crew would find my remains tangled in a web of bad, gothic makeup. I have never heard so much screaming at a concert. Is this what it was like for my parents when they saw the Beatles? I'd like to see the Beatles, but not with all that damn screaming. Why do you scream when someone is trying to play a song? Sure, I've screamed in the past when I heard some band play, but it was mainly out of horror and fear.

Nevertheless, the show wasn't too bad, and the best part was seeing a group of parents on chairs and sofas conducting a book group, while they waited on their children.
posted by pimplomat @ 8:44 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory