Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Fish Smells
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Dear Co-worker who cooked fish in the breakroom,

I hate you and your ass face. The smell of fish now lingers around my cubicle like a low fog. Everytime I walk to the bathroom and past the kitchen, I smell fish. I'm sure I'll end up smelling like fish when I leave work. This fish smell will harbor inside my nose for days, reminding me of itself everytime I breathe. Thank you. Thank you for making me sick, you bastard.

Sincerely,
Pimplomat
posted by pimplomat @ 12:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Saturday, 17 September, 2005, Blogger Long_Division said…

    People bring their nasty food on the subway and it smells up the entire train car. Don't they know that their food is instantly contaminated once it goes underground?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory