Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Walk Away in Silence
Monday, August 29, 2005
My review at work happened today, and the only negative was that I don't talk enough. It appears that our VP likes people to talk, even if it's just to hear ourselves speaking. I'm not really good at bullshitting, so I keep pretty quiet around the office. Getting my work done early, helping out when needed, and doing my job correctly is not good enough for our VP. Apparently, I need to open my mouth at meetings more. At one of our meetings, our VP turned to me and asked if I had anything to add. Since my coworker already talked about everything that needed to be said, I told the VP, "Nope, nothing else to report." The VP then rolled her eyes at me. Yes, a manager rolled her eyes at me. And she wonders why she's not well-liked around the office.
posted by pimplomat @ 10:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory