Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Monday, August 22, 2005
Saturday, I revisited my youth of 12 years ago. The venue's party was going well, and my friend, The Dutchman, and I decided to take it to a whole other level--one half each.

I feel bad that I wasn't more creative while experiencing it; however, I didn't go into the night planning on doing that. It just happened.

Yesterday, after the fact, was hell though. I forgot that that's the part that's not fun.
posted by pimplomat @ 11:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, 23 August, 2005, Blogger Long_Division said…

    During my first "altered" experience in high school, my friend Travis whispered something into my ear that sounded like, "saline eel." What he really said was, "stay in here," but since I was totally gone, I refused to believe that I had simply misinterpreted him. I spent the whole 10 hours thinking I had an eel in my ear. Luckily, it only took me about seven more "encounters" to realize that psychedelics were not for me.

     
  • At Tuesday, 23 August, 2005, Blogger Long_Division said…

    Oh, yeah, and the second time I thought I was a sea urchin.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory