Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
That David Bowie song is a good one
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Let's get serious for a bit. Today, The Cupcake and her husband move. My friend, Armani Suit, plans on moving back to Chicago in five months. My other friend, Albino Red, is thinking of moving to NYC next year. Another friend, Keyboard, wants to move to Seattle soon. Either I start making plans to move or I start making new friends.

I like where I live. I have family here. I have a lot of friends here. And my roots get watered fairly often. Still, a new city, a new chance to accomplish some of my dreams is appealing.

For someone who believes that change is a good thing, I sometimes have an insane fear of it.

And where would I move? S.F., Chicago and Paris have impressed me, so those could be a good start. Oh man, but where I live now has good Mexican food.
posted by pimplomat @ 11:40 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory