Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
There's one in every coffee shop
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
The other day my friends and I stopped to get some refreshments and tasty treats at a coffee shop after watching a movie. As soon as we walk in, there is a man dressed all in black--black hat, black pants, black shirt--sitting at a table. The only colors on him were his red handkerchief and his Yin-Yang necklace. These are the times I wish I had my camera with me.

He looks like Christopher Walken to begin with, and he's writing something down. Actually, he has six pads of paper in front of him. On five of the pads his pens--all the exact same pen--are placed perfectly at the top of the pad. He watches us, writes something down, using a ruler to make sure his lines are straight. My friend walks by to try and see what he's writing. He comes back and says it's ornate penmanship, but not calligraphy.

We leave to go across the street. After we leave another store, we see him sitting outside now, watching us.

I'm not creeped out; I just wish I had the balls to walk up to him and ask him what he was doing.
posted by pimplomat @ 1:17 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory