Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Internet Dating
Thursday, September 22, 2005
I should really post on this thing at least once a day. But who reads it (please write me if you read it; make yourself known!)? I know Long Division does, because she talked me into getting a blog. However, I feel that my blog just sits here like a blob. See what I did there? I made a funny.

Ok, I'm kind of lame.

Let's see, what have I observed the last few days? Oh, here's one: I can listen to the new Paul McCartney album over and over again and not get sick of it. And this new John Vanderslice album is the cat's pants.

I had $1 beers last night, and my friend schooled me on how to talk to girls at bars. Alas, there were no single girls at the bar for me to practice on, so she and I just drank more beer.

I think I'll stick to Internet dating. I think it would be wonderful if a girl and I could only go out on a date through the Internet. No face to face meeting. We could IM and visit various Web sites. Maybe we would visit a restaurant site and talk about what we'd eat if we were there. Then we'd visit a dance club site (one with photos) and make fun of the people in the pictures. Then we'd politely kiss goodnight with some sort of silly smiley face found on IM programs.

Damn, I'm a genius.
posted by pimplomat @ 3:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, 23 September, 2005, Blogger Long_Division said…

    I think you get to be famous in mysace world and I get to be famous in blogworld. Why don't you start telling people about your blog in real life? Reveal youself, Pimplomat, you haven't said anything incriminating!

     
  • At Friday, 23 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read it, but am shy. Internet dating is great. Internet sex, not so great. Watch out for crazy ones!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory