Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Single in the big city
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I'll be in New York City in two days. I've only been once, for four hours. I don't think that officially counts as a visit to a city. That's like saying I'm still a virgin, though I've given oral sex to four people. Wait. Isn't that what people say nowadays? That reminds me, how many times does one have to have oral or anal sex before he or she is not longer considered a virgin?

Back to NYC...my last trip, I flew into Philadelphia for a trade show for work. I took the train to NYC, met my college friend at one of the stations, and he proceeded to give me a whirlwind tour of his newly adopted town. I walk fast, but he walks faster than me. Plus, while I was letting people by and not being rude, he was plowing right through them. He turned to me and said, "You can't be nice here to people on the street; just keep walking and pay no attention to them." We speed-walked through the East Village, Times Square and Soho.

I suspect this new trip will be more slow and more intense. I've told my guide what places I'd like to visit; however, I'm sure she'll find me some other cool things to check out, such as rats, dead people and fenceless roofs. I've been promised that there will be a lot of alcohol drinking and pimping me out. I'm single. I just want to make out with one single NYC girl before I come back home on Monday.

Wish me luck.
posted by pimplomat @ 12:30 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory