Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Reason to drink
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
I've been feeling a little sick lately, so last night at a concert, I decided to drink just water. Things happened, such as

1) I put $2 worth of change in the wrong meter. Luckily, I went back to my car for something and noticed my mistake, or else I would have received a dreaded parking ticket.

2) The venue charges $1 for water. WTF?! It's tap water, and not bottled water. I already think lowly of this venue, and now I think it's even lower than crap stuck to the bottom of a septic tank.

3) A girl was rushed from the front of the stage to the back of the venue due to, I'm guessing, heat stroke. The place wasn't sold out, and it surely wasn't that hot. Maybe she overdosed on something. I'm hoping it was candy corn. That shit will mess with you.

4) A guy being ejected for fighting. While nothing new, I like how he tried to start a fight with every person who crossed his eyeline as the staff pushed him outside.

5) People spending $15 to stand by the bar talking and not listening to the band. Once again, that hipster crap is not new, but it still always amazes me.

Maybe when I drink I don't notice or care about these things. Yep, chalk up another reason to drink!
posted by pimplomat @ 12:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory