Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Stockholm
Friday, January 06, 2006
It's been awhile since I last checked in here, but my mind has been on other things. Let's not talk about one of them in particular. Instead, let's talk about another one of the things: Stockholm.

I finally finished my article about this beautiful city. Like when I visited Paris, I loved just walking around and taking in the atmosphere and people watching. Everyone seemed to be doing some sort of exercising. Or else they were eating ice cream (this was in the summer). Everyone just seemed so damn happy.

I'd like to revisit Stockholm one day. Who wants to go with me?

Here are some pictures from that trip. Please enjoy them.





posted by pimplomat @ 12:50 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory