Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Starting new
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
My New Years started on Thursday night. From then until now, here are the things I've observed.

1) A certain bar owner thinks I'm someone I'm not. I shouldn't complain, because I get free drinks out of it.

2) I'm starting to become very good at the game Skip-bo.

3) I shouldn't fret about a certain girl not calling me and then calling me and then not calling me and then calling me and then not calling me. You get the point. Games are so 20th century.

3a) Certain girl needs to fucking contact me.

4) Wee Demon throws good parties and makes bad-ass mixes. Her make-out couch was very enticing.

5) I met someone who just got back from Iraq. He validated everything I think about this war.

6) Don't stand next to your ex-girlfriend as she's making out with her boyfriend.

7) Wear better shoes if you're going to walk drunk at least half a mile.

8) The bar losing your bank card is not the end of the world, just frustrating.

9) Champagne has replaced Dr. Pepper as nectar of the gods.

10) Don't blog drunk. (Crap...already screwed that one up.)
posted by pimplomat @ 12:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory