Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I took a test
Friday, December 16, 2005
I took one of those OK Cupid tests, and here is how I scored (thanks Donna for the link).

True English Nerd
You scored 88 erudition!
Not only do you know your subjects from your objects and your definite from your indefinite articles, but you've got quite a handle on the literature and the history of the language as well. Huzzah, and well done! The English snobs of Boston salute you.

You can take the test here.

It's kind of silly, but I'm kind of bored at the moment.

In other news, I bought an autographed copy of Storytelling by Belle and Sebastian at a used CD store yesterday. That was a totally laser beats shotgun moment.
posted by pimplomat @ 1:43 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory