Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Very un-Dandy
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
I attended the Dandy Warhols show last night, and it was meh. The whole performance seemed void of energy, and I felt like the band was just going through the motions. I used to like them a lot, and one of the best shows I've ever seen was when BRMC opened up for them one year. That was the same show that my friend, Chris, got beaten up by some guys in the bathroom.

Nothing exciting like that happened at this show, except for the very un-exciting part of the night that my friends ditched me. At least I got in free, and at least I know more than three people in this town. Otherwise, I would have been standing alone watching a very boring performance from a band that usually puts on a good show.

At the end, when I text messaged my "friends" to say I was leaving, I received this text message back: "Sorry we r cunts u knew that goin n."
posted by pimplomat @ 8:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory