Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I need cooler glasses
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Last night, I crashed another art opening. Okay, technically I didn't crash it. I was invited to it. However, I did partake more than I should have in the free champagne. The guy pouring the juice kept giving me the I-know-what-you're-doing-and-I-hate-you-and-your-lushy-friends eye. I think he was just jealous that he didn't get to drink.

Also, I'm beginning to think that I don't sport cool enough eyeglass frames to attend these art openings. How come everyone at these functions has over-the-top frames? Or maybe they're just trying too hard to be "arty."

Overheard at the opening:

"So, do you think this place's bathroom is poop friendly?"

Male: It looks like a mixture of grapes and pina colada.
Female: What?!
Male: Look...see...there are the grapes.
Female: There are no grapes in that painting. And you're rude.
Male: Can't you see...wait! How am I rude?
Female: Pina colada...Jesus...step away from the painting and get another drink.

"So I was at Church's the other day, and there was no place to sit. My friend and I decided to sit at this big, black guy's table. And he was all like, Oh is that the way it's going to be? And we said, It sure is."

Female: I don't have your number.
Male: You can find me on Myspace.
Female: Yeah, that's better anyway.
posted by pimplomat @ 11:58 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory