Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Playing Teacher
Monday, December 12, 2005
I just found out today that my coworker does not know the music of The Beatles. Or The Rolling Stones. Or The Kinks. Anything basically from the 1960s, she's uneducated about it, and she's not super young (she's 28).

I don't think you know happy this makes me, because now I can teach her about all this wonderful music. I'm bringing in all my Beatles' and Stones' albums tomorrow. I'm going to school this girl right. I love playing teacher.

She doesn't know who David Cross is either. One thing at a time. First the Beatles, then David Cross.
posted by pimplomat @ 10:52 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory