Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Happiness is key to success
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
The Guardian recently published a story about the key to success.

"Happiness, rather than working hard, is the key to success, according to research published today. Cheerful people are more likely to try new things and challenge themselves, which reinforces positive emotion and leads to success in work, good relationships and strong health, say psychologists."

This is something I've learn to believe in over time. Too many people think that if they HAVE something, that they'll be able to DO something, and then they'll BE happy. I believe that chart needs to be looked at in reverse. You should first BE, then you'll DO, and then you'll HAVE.

Trust me, look at life in reverse sometimes, and you'll see and experience wonderful things.

Yes, yes I know, this post is kind of Stuart Smalley in appearance, but I had to get it out there, if not for you, then at least for me. We all need to be reminded of things every now and then.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:17 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory