Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
My ears are having a love affair with these songs
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Music blogs, such as Gorilla vs. Bear and Torr.org, make me very happy, because they sometimes feature artists that I would never come across (or maybe not discover until months down the line). There are a few songs I discover on my own, but since I work in an office job, most new music is found on the Internets.

I'm not going to list my favorite 2005 albums, but I will list my Top 13 Songs of 2005 (alphabetical by artist). These are the songs that I never got tired of hearing or turned off the radio. They all appeared on CDs that were released in 2005. Most, if not all, can be found on the artists' Myspace page or by searching the Web.

Bloc Party -- "Luno"
Calla -- "Swagger"
Dears, the -- "22: The Death of All the Romance"
Death Cab for Cutie -- "Soul Meets Body"
Franz Ferdinand -- "Eleanor Put Your Boots On"
Jaymay -- "Letter"
Nada Surf -- "Always Love"
Nine Inch Nails -- "Only"
Tah-Dahs, the -- "Mix Tape = Love"
Tapes 'n Tapes -- "Cowbell"
VanGaalen, Chad -- "Clinically Dead"
Viking Moses! -- "Sandstorms"
Voxtrot -- "Raised by Wolves"
posted by pimplomat @ 8:59 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory