Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
My first book publication...kind of
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Several months ago, I wrote an article for Nerve.com's weekly "Sex Advice from" series. My assignment: Used Car Dealers.

I conducted all the interviews, took all the pictures, and turned in all the material. I got paid. Then I waited for it to run. And waited. And waited. I finally gave up waiting.

Last night, I decided to read Nerve.com, because I hadn't visited the site in quite a while. An ad banner pops up with a picture of one of the car dealers I interviewed, with the question, "Want sex advice from a car dealer?"

WTF?

I click on the banner, and I'm taken to this book.



So, yeah, my first book publication in a way. The Nerve.com editors didn't list any of the contributors, but if you read the "Used Car Dealer" section, just know that I fielded it.

Song of the Day
"Advice for Young Mothers to Be" by The Veils
(Thanks to Obscure Sound for the link.)
posted by pimplomat @ 8:07 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory