Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Is it always like this?
Thursday, June 29, 2006
After all the recent video talk with Eric, I came across the following footage (which will also serve as my Song of the Day).



Let's see, they have all the requirements of a standard video--smoke, shady lighting, band members present--but there's just something odd about the whole thing I can't put my finger on. Oh wait, it's the interpretive dancing!

I really hope the Cure got paid a lot to do that show. At least the older lady in the performance was cool.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 29 June, 2006, Blogger scruffylooking said…

    Do you think that guy is somewhere saying, "Sure, I'm a parking attendant now, but in the 80's I was an interpretive dancer in a Cure video. Dude, you should have seen how kick-ass I mimed that scream too"?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory