Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I want to be a master
Friday, January 05, 2007
It's that time of year again when I start thinking of getting my master of arts degree in English.

Since I work full time, I'd love to find one that can be completed online. I've searched and searched, and I've come up with one program. At Morehead State University in Kentucky. Online gradute program in English.

This looks to be a pretty good program, but what I want to know is why is there only one? It seems like English would be very easy to teach online. Nowadays, people can get upper level degrees in business, engineering and nursing. NURSING! Surely, teaching English has to be easier than teaching nursing online.

If anyone knows of more online graduate English programs out there, please let me know.

I've already taken the first step and purchased a GRE for Dummies book.
posted by pimplomat @ 1:08 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At Saturday, 06 January, 2007, Blogger pilgrimchick said…

    I am curious to know how popular online masters programs are. I just finished an MA in history (regularly attended) and have also considered adding an MA in English as well. As much as I would like one, I would prefer not to have to take all of that additional time off again in order to do it.

     
  • At Monday, 08 January, 2007, Blogger pimplomat said…

    That's a great question. I'm curious, too, how popular online programs are. With more and more people working from home nowadays, it seems that online programs should follow that popular practice. But maybe they're not.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory