Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Top Rop/Pop Songs of 2006
Friday, December 15, 2006
I know it's been awhile since I rapped with y'all, so to make up for my silence, I offer you my favorite rock/pop songs of 2006. I'll make a CD-R of this collection, and if anyone would like a copy, please feel free to contact me via the comments section.

I originally had some songs on here that I thought were from 2006, but in fact, were from 2005. I must have heard them in late 2005 and thought they were from this year.

This list, though, is all 2006 and in no particular order (and it won't be the order on the CD either).

"Did I Step on Your Trumpet?" by Danielson
"Loaded" by The Idle Hands
"Sea Foam" by Land of Talk
"Roscoe" by Midlake
"Prenzlauerberg" by Beirut
"The Wonder" by Figurines
"Van Helsing Boombox" by Man Man
"Furry Animal Furry" by Serenaide
"The Idea of Growing Old" by The Features
"Advice for Young Mothers to Be" by The Veils
"Sister Winter" by Sufjan Stevens
"Dog Problems" by The Format
"Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
"Whoo! Alright - Yeah ... Uh Huh" by The Rapture
"Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John
"Ain't It Strange" by Dr. Dog
"Piano Man" Ghostland Observatory
"Rod Stewart" The Lovely Features
posted by pimplomat @ 9:59 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory