Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Scattershot
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
I've been doing a lot of these scattershot entries lately. It's probably because of the adult ADD in me. Oh well.

  • Sam M. gets to the bottom about the Trees reopening. His local music site is becoming of my few daily must-reads. Link on the side added.

  • Our show the other night at Hailey's in Denton opening for Pony Up! and Tilly and the Wall went really well. It was the largest crowd we've ever played to, we sold several CDs and my dad finally got to see me play live.

  • For the next installment of "Long Division and I Tear Up New York" this weekend, we'll have special guest stars: the Plus One and T. Cole Rachel, one of her bestest friends. I believe we're all going to party with celebrities on Friday. More to come.

posted by pimplomat @ 1:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory