Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
What's this about permission?
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Edward Hasbrouck, the Practical Nomad, recently wrote about travel restrictions as proposed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

So, I started investigating (which nowadays means I started Googling), and I came across this news piece and this story.

I'm not going to publish all the findings, but if you follow all of those links, you'll be lead to more links within the stories. In a nutshell, we (U.S. citizens) may have to start asking for permission to travel internationally.
posted by pimplomat @ 8:45 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory