Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Yeah, I know I dropped the ball
Friday, December 01, 2006
Blogging ... it just wasn't in me this past week. Yes, there were plenty of subjects I could have addressed, such as how I've become severely disillusioned with organized religion and how I feel it's the sole cause of most of the world's conflicts, or I could have discussed how I'm growing exceedingly frustrated with people who get upset about individual words, about how they can say certain words but other people are not allowed to use those words because that is wrong and makes you a racist or bigot or (fill in the blank here)--give me a break, people, they're just words. (Yes, I know this puts me in a bind, since I'm also a believer in the power of words; maybe I'm still on this fence about this subject.)

Instead, I rather just stare at this for hours and smile (click on picture).

posted by pimplomat @ 12:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory