Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I'm a douche bag
Friday, July 14, 2006
Some anonymous person over at We Shot J.R. called me a douche bag in yesterday's comment section. I quote:

Anonymous said...
Good God - Is Blackheart Society really behind that fucking blog? What absolute douche bags if that is true. We already have one douche bag (Pimplomat, also in Ashburne Glen) who promotes his band on his blog.. do we really need another?

All I can say is...finally, Ashburne Glen gets written about on We Shot J.R.!

(I kid, stonedranger.)

In other news, want to buy a fake vacation? Read up.


Song of the Day

"Asshole" by Beck
posted by pimplomat @ 8:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Friday, 14 July, 2006, Blogger Joshua said…

    Yah! We're douche bags! I find it funny that every one is thinking that BHS is behind Bobby Ewing. I have no idea who it is...

     
  • At Friday, 14 July, 2006, Blogger Eric Grubbs said…

    To be funny, I should post a mean anonymous comment. Too bad I'm not really big into hiding in the blogosphere. How dare I defend my own words by posting my name!

     
  • At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh Pimplomat... you self aggrandizing s.o.b. shame on you.

     
  • At Monday, 17 July, 2006, Blogger stonedranger said…

    yeah, I would have to say that whoever made that comment (the one on my blog) is a douche. Ragging on someone for promoting their own band on their own blog, seems, um, a little dumb, doesn't it? You must have some hidden agenda Pimplo!

     
  • At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man it has been brought to my attention that I've been called a douche on a blog too.

    http://iplainsdrifter.livejournal.com/

    Scroll down to the June 22 entry.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory