Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Win a "date" with me
Thursday, March 09, 2006
It now appears that I have an extra Belle & Sebastian ticket for their show in Dallas on Tuesday, 14 March.

Cari suggested I have a contest to determine who gets the extra ticket. Or more like, who will be my date for the concert.

If you want to go to this sold-out show, please enter the contest. Leave a comment describing how our Belle & Sebastian date would go, pre- and post-show. Best date idea wins. This contest is open to non-Dallas residents, but you have to find your own transportation to our fair city.
posted by pimplomat @ 11:24 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger goodaudra said…

    I want your ticket!!!! I will provide drinkables throughout the night and any desired B & S merchandise. pleasepleaseplezpleaseplezpslpalepalepasaplsdas

     
  • At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Long_Division said…

    Look how excited she is with all those pleases. Do the right thing.

     
  • At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger pimplomat said…

    Audrey: If we go, does that mean we'll be Myspace friends once again?

     
  • At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger goodaudra said…

    haha, Yes! I deleted all the peeps i didn't know or recognize and realized a few weeks ago i deleted you. oopsies.please forgive, it was much an accident. <3's??!!11!!1

     
  • At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take me! Those dainty indi-chicks will think you're even prettier standing next to my hirsute troglodyte-ness! Also, I won't punch you!

     
  • At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, take audrey!

     
  • At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Blogger goodaudra said…

    oopsies! I seem to have gotten two tickets of my own and might have to hold a dating contest also! So, you should probably take your simian friend? Or, possibly better yet, you should take Ishi! Still, myspace friends? .heart.

     
  • At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Blogger pimplomat said…

    But Ishi hasn't gotten on her and told me what we'd do pre- and post-date. Tell her to get on it.

     
  • At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear jason,

    this is my official application. i promise you the world: beer-pong pre-show, dancing throughout the night and a post-show surprise ending which may or may not include confetti.

    love,
    ishi

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory