Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Please leave a message, and I'll return your call soon.
Monday, February 20, 2006
This is just to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, readers. I've just been busy. In fact, here are the things I've been busy with.

1) We had a show last Wednesday at the Cavern. It was much better than our last show and decently well attended.

2) I've been obsessed with Clarks lately. As some people are obsessed with jeans and if they're boot cut or not (I'm looking right at you, you know who), I'm obsessed with these oh, so comfortable shoes. I now own two pairs. They will be along with me on my next work trip.

3) Speaking of work trip, I'll be in British Columbia for the next week. Two days in Victoria, two days in Vancouver and two days in Whistler. Let me know your souvenir requests in the comments section.

4) I won a full-body massage in an air hockey game bet. In addition to that, I won a free meal at Steel (a fancy, expensive Sushi restaurant here in town) with my mad air hockey skills. There should be air hockey in the Olympics. I believe I'd make the team.

5) I've been debating with myself about getting a laptop or not.

6) I will be visiting my blogger enabler in NYC in April.

7) And sometimes, things are going so well, I just don't know what to write about.
posted by pimplomat @ 9:31 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory