Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Ode to Tussin
Monday, February 06, 2006


I found you shelved beneath your overpriced cousin
Proudly displaying your discount and half-name: Tussin
My purchase was quick and because I was sick
I shot back your bitter, red liquid quick.

Tussin, ol' Tussin, your healing action was satisfying,
A medical miracle that goes out of your way.
Thank you for your Friday bedside comforting
So that I could continue my life on Saturday.
posted by pimplomat @ 3:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory