Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
A riddle
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
My first is in edible but not in idle
My second is in interspersion but not in serpentine
My third is in elongate but not in entangle
My fourth is in decoration but not in coriander
My fifth is in sentry but not in terseness

My first is in conceivable but not in nonviable
My second is in dedicator but not in director
My third is in fingerling but not in finger
My fourth is in impartial but not in armpit

What term am I?
posted by pimplomat @ 12:31 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory