Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Not very (Ever) clear
Monday, February 13, 2006
Eric's birthday party was Friday, and from what I remember, everyone had a grand time. Seriously, after about 1 a.m., I don't remember much. I'm blaming the Everclear liquor.

See, I decided to make a special punch that included strawberry sherbet, ginger ale and one liter of Everclear. It tasted okay, and it was very strong. Nevertheless, I had four cups of it. Other people were drinking it, I'm sure, because it was pretty much all gone by the time I got up the next afternoon.

I rarely forget things when I've been drinking, but I think that changes with the Everclear. I don't remember when people left (did I kick them out or did they leave on their own?), and I'm questioning if some people showed up that I thought showed up. K-- took away my punch and gave me water; I don't remember that. I pulled out a sheet for Per to crash under on the sofa; I don't remember that either. All I know is that I slept in my clothes and I didn't have a hangover.

Here is a picture of the punch:


For more pictures from the party, click here.
posted by pimplomat @ 12:02 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory