Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
B.C. Trip Part One
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Well, I finally arrived in British Columbia with only two flight delays. My baggage arrived with me, so I'm happy about that. I made it in time for dinner and (more importantly) the free drinks, so that's another reason to be joyful. Now I'm buzzed and sitting in the business center that has one, yes one, computer. How can it be a "business center" and only have one computer? Nevertheless, I'm taking my sweet time on it. The guy before me was on it for more than an hour. And he was researching cars (I watched him through the little window).

Today, I learned that in Australia you're not allowed to take home doggie bags because the restaurant would then be liable for a lawsuit if you ate the food and got sick. But on the upswing, it's BYOB at most restaurants there.

I also had a guy write out my name for me in the three Japanese dialects.

So far, I'm the only U.S. citizen on this trip. I kind of like that. Tomorrow, I participate in geocaching, a museum tour and a ghost walk tour.
posted by pimplomat @ 10:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory