Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Fresh Downtown Scent
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
I received my new shoes yesterday. I like 'em. They're sporty and comfortable.

I also received a gift yesterday from a CVB that ties into my new shoe purchase: Shoe soles. What a coincidence!

However, on the package, it states "Fresh Downtown Scent."



I don't know about your downtown, but ours isn't the best smelling. And I'm guessing neither is the city that this CVB is promoting. In fact, I don't think I've ever been to a downtown that smelled pleasant. So, why market the smell of downtown?
posted by pimplomat @ 3:03 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory