Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Dicks Don't Grow On Trees
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Just a few things in the hopper.

1) Josh's band, Blackheart Society, had their debut e.p. reviewed by the guy(s) at WeShotJR. Go read it. Now. Oh, and please.

2) Shout out to the newest member on my links list: Audrey. This list is getting long, but I assure you that I read all of these blogs every day, even the ones that don't update for weeks ... *cough*Candy and Nuts*cough*.

3) I'll be visiting Long Division next weekend, so start putting your picture requests in now. We can take pictures of anything you want, because we have a whole city to work with. Have you heard about New York City? Apparently, it's pretty cool.

4) I'm publicly stating my goal that I will read 52 books this year. Since I just made this goal the other night, I have some catching up to do. So far, though, I'm three down, and a fourth one is almost finished.

5) Shit, this green tea is hot!

Song of the Day
"Dicks Don't Grow On Trees" by Robyn Archer.
posted by pimplomat @ 1:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory