Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
BloodNinja
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Last nigh, Dirty on Purpose put on a good show. They remind me of Ride and other early 1990s shoe-gazing Brit-pop bands. If you like that sound, check 'em out.

Besides that, I don't really have anything else to contribute to the Blog world today. I'll leave you with this link to the
Legend of the BloodNinja, because I find them funny, and they're good for a late afternoon pick-me-up. For those that don't know, BloodNinja was an instant messaging chatter who took online sex chats to a whole new level.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory