Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Shout-outs
Monday, March 13, 2006
I forgot to give a couple of shout-outs to two new links on my blog.

Please welcome Joshua to the fold. He plays bass in my band, bass in the Blackheart Society and bass in another 10 or so bands. Need bass? He's there for you.

Also, welcome Cari to the link club. She plays Farfisa in Lovie, and she has two really cool dogs and a cool cat. She also likes old encyclopedias, sauvignon blanc, and Half Price Books.
posted by pimplomat @ 8:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, 13 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My very cool herd thanks you for the shout outs. The cat was so happy he threw up and the dogs high-fived (foured?) each other.

    Excitemente!

    Cari

     
  • At Monday, 13 March, 2006, Blogger Joshua said…

    I'm actually updating my blog now!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory