Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
The Lonely Island
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Maybe everyone else already knew about this, but I don't care. I'm writing about it anyway.

It's The Lonely Island, and some of it is damn funny. Most famous name associated with it? Andy Samberg. These three guys (along with Chris Parnell) are responsible for the explosive Lazy Sunday video that I'm sure most of you found quite enjoyable.

You can find out more about The Lonely Island here.

And a new thing for my blog: The MP3 song of the day.

"November" by Azure Ray.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:22 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, 28 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, there's some funny there. I've been giggling over the "Just 2 Guys" video for weeks.

    http://www.thelonelyisland.com/just2guyz.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory