Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Once every couple of days?
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
So, while I agree that men and women are wired differently, I have a hard time believing this statement:

"Thoughts about sex enter women's brains once every couple of days; for men, thoughts about sex occur every minute."


It came from this article about a new book called The Female Brain.

Seriously, female readers, do you only think about sex every couple of days? From my experience, females think about it just as much as males. Or maybe I just hanging out with the girls my parents warned me about.

Song of the Day
posted by pimplomat @ 2:34 PM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory