Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
I have a foe
Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's an interesting time in my life. I have a foe. Someone doesn't like me or my band. I'm not sure who it is, because this person posts anonymously on blogs.

On several occasions, this person (I'm guessing it's only one person from the writing style used) has questioned my ability to criticize music, called me a douche bag, and labeled my band a piece of shit.

I wonder if it's the same person that got upset when I said I thought the Black Angels were boring live. Or, maybe it's the only friend I know that uses the term "douche bag," and he's just playing around. Or maybe it's a true, old-fashioned enemy. How exciting!

Thank you to all the people who have questioned AnonFoe's logic. His (or her) rebuttals have been quite entertaining. I can't wait for that person's next attempt at insulting me.

Song of the Day
"Negative Kid" by Kid Dakota
posted by pimplomat @ 2:11 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, 26 July, 2006, Blogger Long_Division said…

    Man, I wish I was cool enough to have a foe. For reals.

    Did you see that wonderful anonymous itunes review of MAOOB? It seems you have an anonymous friend, too.

     
  • At Wednesday, 26 July, 2006, Blogger Long_Division said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Wednesday, 26 July, 2006, Blogger Eric Grubbs said…

    Jason, I can't believe you don't realize that this person is just trying to be funny. Wait, what? You can't catch the subtle cynicism and humor in a forum like this? Oh, that's right -- these are black and white words on a clear background. Too bad we can't read this stuff with the implied tone in our heads. Man, life's not fair.


    :-)

     
  • At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger scruffylooking said…

    Guys get blog enemies and women get blog creeps. I'd rather have an ememy.

    With this new foe, you are well on your way to becoming a superhero. Now all you need is a secret identity - unless you already have one...

     
  • At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger pimplomat said…

    LD: Thanks for the news on the iTunes review. I didn't even know about it.

    Eric: Who lied to me? I thought life was fair.

    Scruffy: I think I'll take on an Amish persona for my secret identity. In my world, all Amish people are superheroes.

    Jackye: I'll be at Borders from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. I'm only signing my newest product. Please do bring any personal items, as my manager has forbid be to sign them.

     
  • At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger fuzzbuzz said…

    Hey! I have a foe too! They're making us blog stars in the blog world! Let's make shirts to sell at the shows that just say "Anonymous" on them, they'll sell like hotcakes. :)

     
  • At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger pimplomat said…

    How about "Anonymous Made Me Famous"? I think we can get Joshua to cut us some t-shirt deals.

     
  • At Thursday, 27 July, 2006, Blogger fuzzbuzz said…

    Totally hilarious!

     
  • At Monday, 31 July, 2006, Blogger goodaudra said…

    You are POP-u-lar! And though I think I might have called you a douche bag and/or faggot in the past it was only in jest! And i'm really insecure so I throw terms like that out. Anyhoo, I think it's probably some girl who's heart you've broken in the past. So, think of all the girls you've dated that you've forgotten about and never called back.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory