Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Just because I'm introspective and I walk among the shadows, it doesn't mean I can't hear you
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Due to an offsite work meeting, there will be no blog entry tomorrow. Now, now, don't get upset. I know you rely heavily on my daily musings to get you through your day, and I've taken that into account. So, I leave you with this. Hope will help you put your life in perspective.



Song of the Day

No song of the day yesterday, today or tomorrow. Meh.
posted by pimplomat @ 2:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory