Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
My Love Life
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I should have told you this before; I'm in love.

We met months ago, and it was an on again, off again romance for awhile. We met at the movies. Her brunette hair dangled across the sides of her angelic face, framing her pale cheeks and ruby lips. She smoked a cigarette, which as some of you know, is kind of a turn-on for me. She asked if I knew Jack.

"Oh yes, I know Jack. Jack Coleman, my gay friend that has social anxiety disorder," I said. "I know him well."

"No, Jack who comes to the movies," she replied.

"I don't know him yet."

"Come with me," she said, grabbing my arm.

I followed her to a small cafe where we proceeded to talk about movies and music and politics. I immediately fell in love with her. We set a date for the following week to drink wine and act out film scenes from our favorite movies.

I saw her again last night, and it was confirmed. She is the love of my life. She is French/Swedish. She says things like, "I don't understand why Americans can't see naked people on screen but they can see a baby being killed. It's quite strange. They're too puritan, too uptight."

Sorry girls, I'm off the market, and this may be for real. We may even live in Paris together.

Eva Green has won my heart and soul.



Song of the Day
"Autonomy Boy" by The Long Blondes
posted by pimplomat @ 11:38 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory