Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Spring Cleaning
Friday, April 21, 2006
Since my links were starting to get jumbled, I went ahead and separated them into non-music sites and music-related sites. I refuse to alphabetize them. See, it's a balance: order in the separation; chaos in the listing.

Welcome to the fold the following sites:

Songs About Ghosts (My friend, Jasmine, who lives in Brooklyn.)
Sketchblog (Goose, who introduced me to Eric.)
Pope-rah Says (Not sure who they are, but I like 'em.)
Unfair Park (The Dallas Observer's blog.)
The Music and I, live from Denmark (Laurence likes my band; I like her blog.)
Louder (Malou also likes my band, and I also like her blog.)
Dreams of Horses (If your MP3 blog has an animal in the title, you're automatically qualified for inclusion in my links.)
Texas Gigs (All things Texas music related.)
Collective Music (Just plain good.)

Poem of the Day for National Poetry Month
"For Jane"
by Charles Bukowski

225 days under grass
and you know more than I.
they have long taken your blood,
you are a dry stick in a basket.
is this how it works?
in this room
the hours of love
still make shadows.

when you left
you took almost
everything.
I kneel in the nights
before tigers
that will not let me be.

what you were
will not happen again.
the tigers have found me
and I do not care.

Song of the Day
"Me and My 424" by John Vanderslice
posted by pimplomat @ 1:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory