Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Bilk
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Making beer better for you day by day.

Liquor shop churns out beer from milk

Oh yeah, I'm still in Australia at AIME 2007. Melbourne is a cool city. I haven't had a lot of time to explore it much, but I will on Friday and Saturday. There's a place here called The Dallas Bar. I may just have to check it out.

By the way, Australians love their wine. I've had about a gallon poured down my throat in 3 days. I'm not complaining though. Good times.
posted by pimplomat @ 4:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory