Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Two things
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
1) I may or may not have been infected with Salmonella bacteria in the last week. If it wasn't that, then it was some other bacterial infection that made me want to really get to know my toilet personally for five days.

2) At the risk of sounding like Seinfeld, I have to ask this: What is up with elderly people and their toenails? When they get older, do they lose the desire to trim them? Or are their nails so strong and their muscle strength so weak that they're unable to cut them?
posted by pimplomat @ 2:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory