Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Busy busy
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
It's been a busy time since my return stateside, so please forgive me for any lack of blog entries.

In the meantime, a shout out to these two new (to me) good blogs. Check 'em out when you get a chance.

Spark of Madness

and

And This is a Girl I Know

Song of the Day
Now, I'm not the biggest Sufjan Stevens fan in the world. I think that title belongs to Chris of Gorilla vs. Bear fame. Still, I admit that Stevens every now and then composes some extraordinary songs, and this song, "Sister Winter," is one of those times.

"Sister Winter" by Sufjan Stevens
posted by pimplomat @ 12:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory