Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Rockabye Baby!
Thursday, August 17, 2006

My friend, Stephen, will be the father of a child very soon (or maybe he already is; I've lost touch with him), and I now know the perfect gift for his new little human. As a huge fan of music, I'm sure Stephen will love to put his child to bed with the soothing sounds of Rockabye Baby!.

"Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. The soothing sounds of the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotoron and other instruments will lull your baby into a sweet slumber." (From the Web site)

I believe my day has just been made.




And mad props (yes, I just used the phrase "mad props"...work with me people) to my friend Cherry. She brought a delicious chocolate muffin with a candle (thanks to Dana for the idea) to my gig last night in celebration of my blog's birthday.

Song of the Day

Go listen to those Rockabye Baby sound clips, fool!
posted by pimplomat @ 11:36 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory