Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Blog Birthday
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Exactly one year ago today, Long Division convinced me to start a blog. Hesitant as I was at first, I now enjoy the discipline of publishing something (however lame) every day. It's like athletics for the writing brain.

And just like Long Division, I've decided to change my template for my year anniversary. I'm not particulary fond of the header, so if someone can steer me in the direction of cool header designing, I'd appreciate it.

Here are some stats from the past year about my blog and other blogs.


  • We Shot JR accounts for more than 18 percent of my referral Web pages.

  • "John Wake Cardiff" is the number one search phrase after "pimplomat." "Wet Butt" ranks kind of high, too.

  • Today, my latest visitor, as of 1:30 p.m. (Central Standard Time) came from Boston, Mass.


Thanks for reading my blog entries the past year. Now, where's my cake?

Song of the Day
posted by pimplomat @ 11:27 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, 16 August, 2006, Blogger Eric Grubbs said…

    Hell yes! Love the new design!

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 August, 2006, Blogger Mr Atrocity said…

    Many happy returns of the day O small, yet perfectly formed bloglet.

    If you feel like getting your hands a wee bit dirty in the wonderful world of CSS to make your template more unique, the fabulous Zen Garden has the same piece of HTML presented using a variety of CSS wrappers. Very nice stuff. I'm in the midst of converting my "real world" website over to CSS and it isn't as painful as I'd feared. Go on, unleash your inner nerd...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory