Pimplomat

 
Links
These sites usually talk about other things besides music These sites mainly talk about music
Scattershot
Thursday, June 01, 2006
  • Find out here how this guy is going to help me live forever.

  • The new Thom Yorke solo album sounds like a bunch of Radiohead outtakes. Usually, Radiohead outtakes are good (compared to a lot of other bands' outtakes), but I'm just getting tired of Radiohead's "sound"--that glitchy, electronic, let's-make-the-song-sound-kind-of-weird-so-that-it-shows-we're-artsy music. For a group that is know for pushing the envelope, the last couple of albums make it appear that the band has gotten really lazy, happy to be put in a niche, not unlike later Pink Floyd. I'm not saying that laziness is bad or that it's terrible to find one thing you're good at and keep doing it. I'm just saying that I find it boring. I'm sure I pissed off someone that doesn't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

  • For those interested in "shifts in naming conventions of popular music groups," please direct your attention to this document.


Song of the Day
"Male Gynecology" by Shoplifting
posted by pimplomat @ 2:26 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Pimplomat pimplomat
Home: Texas Dallas, TX
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Other Things

Personal Blog Top Sites


Blog Flux Directory